Thursday, July 31, 2014

More Swaps From Convention

Another one of my favorite stamp sets from the new catalog is "SEA STREET".   I was really excited when I saw how many people were swapping cards made with this stamp set.  So I thought I would share some of them with you.  I gave credit to the people who actually made the cards.  Their names are placed underneath the photo of the card.

card created by (no name)  contact me so I can give you credit

card created by Michelle Lyon

card created by Kimberly Holley


This is one of the reasons I love going to stamping events.  Getting together with people that love the same thing you do and you are able to exchange ideas with each other.  I hope you enjoy these swaps.

Today I am going to try to play with my new products today.  So excited to try them.  Enjoy your day!


No comments:

Post a Comment