Thursday, July 17, 2014

Convention Card #3

 Here I am in Salt Lake City!  So exciting!  Will post more about convention tomorrow, if I get a chance. This morning they kick off convention and I will be standing n line waiting for the doors to open for the Opening General Session.  While waiting swapping will be taking place ALL over.  Swapping at the hotel, in lines at convention, during lunch...you get the picture.  

So this is the last of the cards that I created for swapping.  I made 50 of each style.  It takes time to do it but I really enjoy doing it.  I love the new Blackberry Bliss In Color.  I use it on my cards every time I get the chance.  This uses my favorite color combination, Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, and Mossy Meadow.  This is a simpler version of a card that I did for one of my technique classes.  I just could not afford to create swaps with the amount of ribbon that the original card used.   

The supplies that I used for this card were:  

STAMP SET:  Bloom with Hope
PAPER:  Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow, Whisper White, Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss
INK:  Memento Black Tuxedo, Versamark
ACCESSORIES:  Gold Embossing Powder, Heating Tool, Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder, 2-1/2" Circle Punch, Dimensionals, Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight and Old Olive Blendabilities

I love the subtle embossed polka dots on the card.  They compliment the circle withe image stamped on.  I think this was a good way to keep costs down.  I am leaving now to join the fun for today.  So excited for all the surprises that are in store for us today.  It will be a full day with general session, Make & Take session,  breakout classes, a trip to the Main Office in Riverton and finally ending with an evening class.  It will be such a busy day.  Enjoy your day!  I know my day will be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment