Sunday, July 13, 2014

July Technique Card # 2

Although Convention does not start until Thursday, I started on my way today.  My husband, a friend and I are driving out to Utah.  It will take a number of days to get there but we are going to stop and visit various fiends of ours along the way.  

But in the meantime, I would like you to see the second card that we made this month at my July Technique Class.  With this card, I was demonstrating how you use the Masks.  One way is to sponge over top of the Mask to apply the color.  If you look at the section down at the bottom of the card, you will see yellow polka dots.  I created those by sponging on top of the Mask.  

The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SETS:  Zoo Babies, Itty Bitty Banners
PAPER:  Whisper White, Basic Gray, Smokey Slate, Daffodil Delight
INK:  Daffodil Delight,  Smokey Slate
ACCESSORIES:  Circle Framelits, Itty Bitty Banner Framelits, Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Daffodil Delight Seam Binding, Dimensionals

Gray and yellow or any color with gray seems to be a hot color combination for baby bedding right now.  So this card fits right in with what is trending.  I had no intention of making a baby card for class this month. But as I went, the card just seemed to go in that direction.

Oh well, we will be driving for the next couple of days.  But I will be posting, so keep checking back.  Enjoy the day!  Salt Lake City here I come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment