Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Convention Swap Card #2

I guess I was in a patriotic mood when I designed my swaps this year.  Another one of my go to stamp sets for men is this one. "The Open Sea".  The layout is one that I have used many times this year.  I really like this card.  It looks so vintage.  

The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SETS:  World Map, The Open Sea
PAPER: Night of Navy, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
INK:  Crumb Cake, Marins Mist, Early Espresso
ACCESSORIES:  Sponges, 2-1/2 Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Cherry Cobbler Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals

I sponged the edges of the map with Early Espresso and the edges of the circle with Crumb Cake to give it an old and worn look.  I almost put the ribbon in a tea dip to make it look really old and worn over time.  But I thought the brighter red and white added more interest to the card.

Well, today I should be in Salt Lake City.  I am so excited!  Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment