Tuesday, July 29, 2014

A Few of the Swaps I Received at Convention

Today I thought I would post a few of the swaps that I received.  I love the "TRAVELER" stamp set and was so excited when I got a card that used that stamp set when I swapped my cards.  So here you go and I hope you like these swaps as much as I do.

card created by Michelle McCarthy

card created by Wendy Cranford

card created by Carrie Siegmund

card created by Carrie DeFont

I love these cards!  Although I love this stamp set, I have yet to buy it.  But... after seeing what amazing cards these ladies created, it will be on my next order.  I promise.
I am on my way for lunch with my friends to celebrate my birthday which was last week while I was away.  So now you go out and Enjoy the Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment