Monday, July 7, 2014

June Technique Card #3

Here is an easy but impressive looking card using another technique.  I used a graduated sponging technique that fills in the white space.  That technique helps to soften the large white area.  I think it is quite effective with this card.

The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SETS: Summer Silhouettes, Kindness Matters (retired), Petite Pairs
PAPER:  Whisper White, Pool Party, Rich Razzleberry
INK:  Pear Pizazz, Melon Mambo, Pool Party, Rich Razzleberry, Memento Tuxedo Black
ACCESSORIES:  Sponges, Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie Blendabilities

I did cheat a bit on this card by using the butterfly from Kindness Matters.  I thought I had the stamp set Pappion.  But I did not but I thought it needed something to fill in the empty space up in the corner.  I guess that is the next stamp set I need to order.

Today is a three kid day and they are all playing quietly right now.  Which I do not believe but am grateful for because I can finally finish this post that I started last week!  Enjoy the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment