Monday, July 28, 2014

Riverton Tour

Got back from vacation this weekend.  Had a wonderful time driving back from Convention.  We stopped in Wyoming to see my childhood friend that I had not seen in 25 years!  We had a great time visiting with each other.  It was as though no time had passed.  Then off to South Dakota to Mount Rushmore, Crazy horse and the Badlands.  On to Iowa to visit with more friends and some sightseeing.  Then a stop in Chicago spending time with more friends of ours and then on to home.  It was a very busy 2 weeks but I loved it!

Today I am posting pics from the Riverton Tour while attending convention.  I planned to post these pics
sooner but I forgot to take my cord to recharge my laptop.  So I really have been computer less for a week.

Here is a picture of the home office at Riverton.  I love to visit there.  The people there are so friendly.  This is where all the offices , demo support and shipping is located.















When you walk inside, this is the first thing you see.   And as you wind around the walkway and look over the railing, this is what you will view on the first floor.









How wonderful to work in a place like this.  Everyone we talked with told us how wonderful it is to work there.  











We also viewed the shipping area.  Everyone there were also eager to answer any questions we might have.  The area is huge.  I can not imagine how many stamp sets were stored in there, waiting to be shipped to customers.













We also went into the museum they have there which gives you an overview how Stampin' Up started complete with photos.  And my favorite part with a few rooms decorated using Stampin' Up products.  They are always so creative with their scenes.




And finally before we left, we went out to the famous Stampin' Up rock and had our pictures taken.  So here is the 4 of us posing at the rock which is at the entrance of the Riverton office.

We had a wonderful time there!  Well I am off.  I have a lot of laundry to do today from our trip.  Enjoy the day!







No comments:

Post a Comment