Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Downline Meeting Make & Take

I held my downline meeting on Saturday at my place.  I decided that I wanted to meet with them as soon as I got home from Convention because I wanted everything still fresh in my mind.  

At this meeting I had a light lunch as a thank you for my downlines.  It was a great opportunity to relax and discuss what was on their minds.  There was so much sharing and brainstorming going which was so helpful, I think, for all.

Besides lunch and a overview of what went on at convention, we made Make & Takes.  2 of the Make & Takes used 2 new products that are being released in the new Holiday Catalog. The other 2 Make & Takes highlighted techniques that were presented at Convention.

This was one of the Make & Takes we did on Saturday.  This card uses a stamp from the "Scattered Seasons" stamp set which you will find in the new Holiday catalog this month.  To create that fall look of multi-colored leaves on the image, I needed to use a variety of colors.  Here is the process I used.

1.  Stamped the image entirely with Hello Honey ink
2.  Using a Sponge Dauber, I dabbed Tangelo Twist over top the words.  I made sure I did not cover all of the Hello Honey
3.  Using a Sponge Dauber, I dabbed Mossy Meadow around the edges.
4.  Then I stamped the image that you see in the picture.

The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SET: Scattered Seasons
PAPER: Whisper White, Mossy Meadows, Tangelo Twist, Hello Honey
INK: Mossy Meadows, Tangelo Twist, Hello Honey
ACCESSORIES: Autumn Accents Bigz Die, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Gold Sequin Trim, Sponges, Sponge Dauber

I love Fall and although we are not quite there yet, I just had to make this fall card.  It felt very comfortable to me.  Today I plan to do some stamping and get ready for my next stamp a stack.  Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment