Monday, August 11, 2014

Kindness Journal

 When I first received my catalog, I naturally looked at some products and wondered why they were in the catalog.  The Kraft Grid Journal was one of those items.  I just could not understand what they could be used for. OMG!  How wrong was I for even thinking that!  At Convention I realized there are so many ways to use this handy dandy little book!

 I went to a mini workshop that was all about this product.  After the workshop, I was so excited with all the uses for this little guy. The presenter showed us a number of ways that this product could be given away as a gift.  It can be used at a Baby Shower for each guest there to write down words of advice for the new mother.  That way everything is kept together in this little book.  It could also be used for advice for brides at a Bridal Shower.  A nifty little place to write down favorite recipes for a friend and give as a gift.  I made one on a different class that I now keep a list of different techniques to used in future classes.  It could be used in an office to give to someone who is retiring.  I could also be used as a birthday card for someone and each person could sign a separate page.  

 This is the journal that we made at that session,  This particular journal could be given to a teacher during teacher appreciation week of all that he or she has done for the students though out the year.  The supplies that were used to make this journal were:

STAMP SET:  Kinda Eclectic
PAPER:  Whisper White, Lost Lagoon
INK:  Tangelo Twist, Mossy Meadow, Blackberry Bliss
ACCESSORIES:  Kraft Grid Journal, Bakers Twine, Jewel Rhinestones, Elegant Butterfly Punch

 This is just a few ways to use this product.  You can just keep one for yourself and use it to put addresses, numbers, ect. and keep it with you.  I am sure that you can come up with even more ways to use this.  

 Well I am again off and running.  It is a three kid day today, so this Grandma needs to get ready for the chaos once they all arrive.  Enjoy the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment