Wednesday, August 6, 2014

A Birthday Card for Me

  While we were away on vacation, we had the Post Office hold our  mail until we got back.  So when we got back, 
the mailbox was stuffed and 5 packages were delivered!  It took me over an hour and a half to go through everything!  But the best part of going through all my mail was finding all the birthday cards my friends had sent. I celebrated my birthday while on vacation so it was nice to know that my friends did not forget me.

 This card was made and sent to me from my sideline Susan who I was with in Salt Lake City.  What a nice surprise it was to receive this card amid bills and junk mail.  The stamp set that Susan used is one that I love because it is so versatile. The stamp set is "Flower Patch".  This stamp set is great because it also has matching Framelits, "Flower Flair".  And the best thing about this is you can get BOTH in a Bundle which you can get both for 15% off!

I love this card!  It was so nice to receive my birthday cards but the best cards were those handmade by my friends. Thank you Susan for my Birthday card and also for the great time we all had at convention.

Enjoy the day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment