Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Swaps from Downline Meeting

card made by Terry Waldron
Today I decided to post a few of the swaps that we exchanged at my last downline meeting.  We asked everyone to bring a card that was made from product that would be found in the 2013-14 Catalog or the Holiday Catalog.  I thought everyone did a great job with their swaps and I wanted to share a few with you.

The first card uses the SUNFLOWER background stamp.  I love that stamp.  I really like the color combination that Terry uses.  I would not have thought to use that combination but I will be after I saw this card.

card by Susan Peters
The second card uses the WETLANDS stamp set.  When I first saw it in the new catalog, I was not too sure about it.  But I LOVE it!  At convention I saw so many different cards using this stamp set and I realized what a very versatile stamp set it is.  When I got home from convention, I ordered this stamp set.  A really good set to use for masculine cards or for those friends who love the shore.


 I plan to post a few more tomorrow.  Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment