Friday, August 2, 2013

Holiday Stamp A Stack Card #3

Here is the 3rd card that you can choose from to make at my Holiday Stamp A Stack.  This is another Christmas Card that is made from a stamp set that is not really a Holiday stamp set.  The image comes from the stamp set "Serene Silouette's".  I love the look of the bare branches with birds sitting on them.  I really looks like a scene that you would see in winter.  We made the birds red to resemble Cardinals and if you look closely, you will be able to see that we added Red Dazzling Details to add a little holiday glitz to the card.  I just love this simple and elegant looking card.

If you are interested in attending this month's Holiday Stamp A Stack on August 18th @ ! PM, please contact me so I can start getting supplies ready.  The cost is $25 for 15 cards/envelopes or $35 for 20 cards and a package of Rhinestone Jewels.  What a great way to get an early start on your Holiday card needs.  

Another busy day before I can semi relax this weekend.  I am only watching the little guy today but I have a lot of small errands I must do today. Hopefully we will have time to get the baby pool out today.  Enjoy the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment