Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Santa's List

I am working a lot on Christmas Cards right now.  I am trying to come up with a number of Christmas themed cards for our Holiday Stamp A Stacks.  This is one of those cards that might be used in a future SAS.  I love this stamp but once I started trying to come up with a card using this stamp, my mind went blank.  So I started working on cards using other holiday stamps.  Later on I was going through my messages and saw a card that a fellow stamper had created using this layout.  When I saw the layout, I immediately thought that Santa could fit in the oval shape and I took it from there.

I used a number of products that are found in the Holiday Catalog. I used 2 new embossing folders, "STYLISH STRIPES" and "PRETTY SCRIPT".  I also used the new Silver Foil Sheets and the stamp set "SANTA'S LIST".  I love trying out new products.  It is like Christmas Day to me when you open up the new packages and then you get to play with them and see what you come up with.  For me that is so exciting.

I just wanted to share this with you today.  Over the weekend, Susan and I will be getting together to come up with more card ideas in order to complete our card picks for the final 2 Holiday Stamp A Stacks.  This afternoon, I will be working on Carter's FIRST Birthday invitations.  It does not seem possible that he is going to be 1 soon.  Time really goes by quickly.  Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment