Monday, August 5, 2013

Holiday Stamp A Stack Card #4

Wow!  Here is the final card that we are offering you to make at our annual Holiday Stamp A Stack.  You might be looking at this card and thinking that you did not see this stamp set in the new Holiday Catalog.  You are correct.  It is not in this year's Holiday Catalog BUT it is one of the 7 stamp sets that is listed in the Holiday Catalog Carry Over Flyer.  This ornament was stamped from the "Ornamental Ornament Keepsakes" stamp set and was cut out by using the "Holiday Ornament Framelits".  Using that stamp set and framelits, I was able to create a three dimensional ornament on this card.  This card is simple but the embossed snowflakes and the rhinestones that accent the sentiment Noel really make this card a stunner!  Anyone would love to receive a beautiful car like this.  

If you are interested in attending this month's Holiday Stamp A Stack, please contact by August 11.  I will be holding my Stamp A Stack on August 18th @ 1 PM at my house.  Cost is $25 for 15 cards/envelopes OR $35 for 20 cards/envelopes and a package of Rhinestone Jewels.  If you start now making your Christmas Cards, you can have your Christmas card needs finished by Thanksgiving.

Today I am watching my grandson by myself so I am off for another busy day.  I love the age that he is at right now because he is exploring and into everything.  It keeps me busy but it is so neat to watch him grow and learn.  Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment