Wednesday, August 21, 2013

A Sunflower Congratulation

This month I sent out congratulations to my downlines who were the top three in sales.  This month I decided to use the SUNFLOWER background stamp.  I love this stamp and thought it would be a great one to use for August.  

In order to get a sunflower which had a little more color to it, I used sponges.  First I stamped the sunflower using the Daffodil Delight.  Before I stamped the image onto card stock, I sponged Cajun Craze and Soft Suede from the center towards the tips of the petals.  

The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SETS:  Sunflower background stamp, Sweet Essentials
PAPER:  Cajun Craze, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
INK:  Cajun Craze, Daffodil Delight, Soft Suede
ACCESSORIES:  Sponges

It is a very simple technique to do but it makes a big impact on the card.  It adds more depth to the image.  I hope they liked the card.  Enjoy the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment