Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Technique Class Card #2

I posted the second of the second card that we worked on this month in my technique classes.  This card uses the Faux Patina Technique.  I love this card!  The technique really creates a unique look that I think is so old world looking.


The supplies that I used for this card were:


STAMP SETS:  Nature Walk, Petite Pairs, En Francois
PAPER:  Always Artichoke, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Whisper White
INK:  Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, Always Artichoke, Early Espresso
ACCESSORIES: Sponges, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder,  Brayer, Big Shot, Versamark, Gold Embossing Powder, Always Artichoke and Regal Rose Markers


Although you can not see all the colors of ink that were used, all the inks were layered to create that old antique look on the cardstock.  I made this card for a friend of mine who just retired.  When I get back from my trip, I will give it to her.  I think she will like it.  Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment