Saturday, July 21, 2012

Finally! The Internet! Convention 2012

Sorry I have not posted earlier but I have had trouble trying to get my computer to work.  As a matter of fact, tonight I had a Digital Studio Class and I could not get my computer to comply.  But some nice woman at the hotel this evening was able to help me at least get on the internet, FINALLY!  So I am a few days behind on info but I will try to post a few pics.


It took us 2 1/2 days to get to Salt Lake City from Philly.  The ride was not that bad because I had cut my paper for the swap and also stamped what needed to be stamped for the swaps.  So I did that most of the way there.


On Wednesday we went on a tour of the office at Riverton.  It was wonderful.  Of course I had to have my picture taken next to the "famous" rock. 




















 The inside of the facility was beautiful! There is this beautiful waterfall in the center of the building and all the workers were so welcoming to us.  



There were the most wonderful displays that were created to showcase SU products.  Here are just a few of the displays that we saw.


We came back and received the bag that I posted at the top of the page.  It uses the new Chevron fabric which we carry in the new catalog.  I love it of course.


There is just so much going on here.  And I am overwhelmed as a first time attendee.  If I can not post tomorrow, I will not be able to do so until I get back home, on the 24th.  


Can't wait to show and tell you more about convention.  Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment