Monday, July 9, 2012

Another Baptism


Well there will soon be another Baptism in our family.  So I was busy over the weekend trying to get the invitations made so they could go out today.  It was a last minute decision and was not made until Thursday.  I guess you wonder why we are planning this event so fast.  Lori's husband is from Arizona and his parents were waiting until the baby was born to come in for a visit.  Well they were finally able to make there plans and are coming in right after I get back from Convention. They were here for Eli's Baptism and Lori and her husband decided that it would be nice if his parents could also be here for the new little guy.  So as soon as there plans were made, the kids started to make plans for this Baptism.  Needless to say, I had to quickly come up with an invite.  Any other time it would not be too much to do but right now I am trying to get my swaps done for convention.  But now the invitations are done so all it all worked out.  The supplies that I used for this card were:


STAMP SETS:  My Special Day
PAPER:  Bashful Blue, Whisper White
INK:  Versamark
ACCESSORIES:  Silver Embossing Powder, Apothecary Labels Framelits,  Adorning Accents Edgelits, Designer Frames Embossing Folder, Adorning Accents Embossing Folder, Delicate Designs Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Pearl Jewels, 1/4" Stitched White Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals


I do not think it is too bad for a last minute project.  My room is a mess with 150 Convention swaps, Baby Shower projects (shhh they are still a secret), and now the Baptism invitations!  Well at least no one can say that I am not doing anything.  I am going back in now to try to finish my swaps.  Wish me luck.  Enjoy the day!


1 comment: