Monday, July 23, 2012

2012 Convention Group Gifts

 When our stamping group goes to Conventions, Regionals, or Leadership, we always make small gifts for each other using SU products.  This year I decided to make a Tea Wallet using our NEW Comfort Cafe Fabric.  As you can see, it folds into this cute little wallet.  When you open it up, it will hold 4 tea bags or you could put your credit cards and other cards in it.  I think they came out cute.  I used the NEW Naturals Designer Buttons.  I saw on someone's blog last year that she made this cute little Tea Wallet for her downlines.  They were so cute and I thought that I would make them for Leadership this past January.  Well I did not get them done so I decided to make them convention this year for my Upline, Sideline, and my Downline.  Although I do not remember whose blog I saw them on, she posted a link to the blog where she found the pattern.  Click here    I hope you enjoyed today's project.                                                                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment