Friday, July 27, 2012

Some Convention Swaps

Today I would like to share a few swaps I received at Convention.  I was thrilled at the swaps I got.  What a great way to get your creative juices flowing!  


I made 150 swaps for convention this year.  I decided I would like to share some with you for the next few days.  This card was made by NANCY GLORIOD from Missouri.  This card is so simple but yet so elegant.  The supplies used for this card were:


STAMP SETS:  Everything Eleanor, Daydream Medallions, Bring on the Cake
PAPER:  Whisper White, Not Quite Navy
INK: Not Quite Navy
ACCESSORIES:  Dimensionals, 1-3/4" Circle Punch








The next card was made by ARLA BLOCHER from Ranier, Washington.  I love the stamp set that she used.  My new favorite set is BLOOMING KINDNESS.  The supplies that she used for this card were:  


STAMP SETS:  Papillion Potpourri, En Francois, Blooming Kindness
PAPER:  Not Quite Navy, Bashful Blue, Midnight Muse, Very Vanilla, More Mustard
ACCESSORIES:  Pearls, Dimensionals, Victoria Crochet Ribbon, "New" Butterfly Punch, Glue Dots, Apothecary Labels, Framelits


What beautiful cards!  This is only the tip of the iceberg.  I can't wait until I can share these swaps with my customers.  I hope they will be just as excited to see them as I am.  


The next 2 weeks are going to be crazy especially trying to have a baby shower for one daughter and  a baptism of a grandson with the other daughter.  Throw in a family reunion and you have total chaos.  I will try to post as much as I can until these events are over but please be patient with me if I skip a post here and there.  I am off to work on my annual Christmas in July Event which is tomorrow. So my day will be another busy one.  Enjoy your day!







No comments:

Post a Comment