Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I'm Back!

  I just got back from Utah.  The train ride ride was great!  But I was unable to do anything about my blog until I got back.  I plan to get back to my normal posting.  I am exhausted from the trip and need to catch up on different things.  So today's post will be short and I plan to get things back to normal tomorrow.

 The first photo is a picture of all the gifts that our group gave each other.  The tote bag was made by Susan.  She used Comfort Cafe fabric by Stampin' Up and created this great tote that we all used to carry our swap cards so we could trade them.  I made 150 swaps.  Wait until you see all the great cards I received while swapping!  But that will come on a different post.  The small wallet looking object is the Tea Wallet that I made using the same fabric as Susan.  Terry gave us 2 Stampin' Up note pads and Stampin' Up pens.  With these 3 items we were ready for everything




The next picture is of the first day of convention.  What a great exciting feeling you get on the first day.
When you go into the Main Stage area for the Opening, all the employees from Stampin' Up stand in a line and high five each and every person while you are coming into the area.  This is a picture of all us arriving and all the employees are either clapping for us or high five-ing us.  It is such a rush when you come in because you know for the next few days great things will be happening.


Tomorrow I will post some of the Make & Takes that we made.  Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment