Monday, July 16, 2012

July Technique Class Card 1

I posted this card before I left yesterday.  This was one of the cards that we made this month at Technique Class.  This was the Faux Metal Plate Technique.  It is great to use on Masculine cards especially if the image you are stamping has something to do with wheels. The supplies that I used for this card were:


STAMP SETS:  Need For Speed, Itty Bitty Banners
PAPER:  Basic Black Whisper White, Real Red
INK:  Basic Black
ACCESSORIES:  Glue Stick, Versamark, Black Embossing Folder, Houndstooth Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Dimensionals, Itty Bitty Banner Framelits, Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil ( non SU )


The trick to this technique is to adhere the foil onto cardstock before you run it through  the Big Shot.  For me, I found that the Glue Stick worked the best for adhering the foil.

No comments:

Post a Comment