Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Convention Swap Card #2


As you know I have been very busy with all the projects that I have going this month.  This is a picture of the second swap that I am working on.  It looks much better in person.  It is hard to see the Dazzling Diamonds which are on the fur of Santa's hat.  The other embellishment that does not show up well is the Rhinestone Jewels that are placed inside the "O" in the phrase HO HO HO!  Please believe me it really does look better in person than in this photo.


I used the fantastic Chock Full of Cheer DSP.  I have used 2 complete packages of this DSP since I bought it and I have to order more.  It is a great DSP to use on those Holiday Cards.


The supplies that I used for this card were:


STAMP SET:  Embellished Events
PAPER:  Very Vanilla, Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler, Chock Full of Cheer DSP
ACCESSORIES:  1-1/4" Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Rhinestone Jewels, Dimensionals, Dazzling Diamonds, 2 Way Glue, Cherry Cobbler and Gumball Green Markers


There are no special techniques that I did to this card but I love the layout.  The layout is from an old Mojo Monday sketch.  I like this card.  I think anyone would love to receive this card during the holidays.  It is cute and whimsical.  Well I am going back to continue working on all these projects.  I have so much to do but I am sure I will get everything done in time.  Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment