Friday, July 1, 2011

It's Here! It's Here!

What a beautiful day it is today! The NEW 2011-12 Idea Book and Catalog is finally here! I am just so excited and I know you will be to when you get a chance to check out all the new and wonderful stamp sets and accessories that are going to be available to you this year.Just click here and check out what is new and what new and great ideas Stampin' Up has this year. If you would like to place an order, you can go to my online store and order or you can email me to place an order.

I am so excited about the new products that I am placing an order already this afternoon! I want to make sure that I have new products to show you at my Open House on July 16. More information about that closer to the date.

I plan to look through the new catty today and dream about all the new things that I can do for myself and my customers. Tomorrow I plan to post a project that we made last night at my Hostess Appreciation Gathering. Enjoy the day! I know I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment