Thursday, July 14, 2011

July Technique Class- Card 1

Well I am finally home and so is my computer. I thought for sure when I got home from Chicago my computer would be home but no, my computer was still being repaired. The computer finally came home last night. So far it i working well and I am back to my blog.

This is one of the card that we made at Technique Class last night. I also am having Technique Classes on Saturday and Tuesday morning. All cards that we will be making this month use Embossing Folders. I love the colors that I put together for this card. This card uses four of the five 2011-13 In Colors. It also uses the new In Color Ruffled Ribbon which I absolutely love! If you have not contacted me yet to attend class this month, please email and let me know that you wish to attend.

No comments:

Post a Comment