Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Open House Make & Take

This is a quick and easy card that we made at the Open House that I had on Saturday. We made 2 cards and this was one we made using the 2011-12 In Colors. I just wanted to give my customers an idea how some of the colors co-ordinate so well with each other. I also wanted them to use one of the new products available, so I had them use the Lace Ribbon Border Punch. So this was the quick 3" x 3" card I cam up with. The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SET: Thank You Kindly
PAPER: Wisteria Winder, Pool Party, Island Indigo, Whisper White
INK: Island Indigo
ACCESSORIES: Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Lace Ribbon Border Punch, Rhinestone Jewels, 2 Way Glue

This was an opportunity for my customers to get a chance to see and use some of the new products. We had a nice time together. Today it is supposed to be even hotter. I am not looking forward to that. But Eli is coming up today and maybe we can take him someplace to swim so we can all cool off. So hopefully all of you can stay cool today. Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment