Monday, July 25, 2011

Getting Ready for Christmas in July


Our Christmas in July Event is being held on Saturday at Susan's and this is one of the projects we will be working on. This card uses 2 of the new In Colors and I think the colors are just perfect to use in a Christmas Card. This card also uses the stamp set, "Snow Much Fun" which is new this year and you can find it in the new 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog.

We have 4 more projects that we will be making along with this card. We also will be making a 6' x 6' Gift Package, Gift Card Holder, Candy Wrapper, and a Gift Box. You have until tomorrow to let me know if you would like to attend. Please contact me if you are interested and I will give you more information. I extended the registration date by a few days because I did not have my computer for an extended time.

Well today I will be going swimming again since it has been so hot. I will be taking Eli along with me. Here is a picture of my husband and I swimming with him last week. Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment