Saturday, July 30, 2011

Christmas in July is Over!







Well, our Christmas in July event is now over. What a hot and humid day to host a Christmas in July event. I usually wear a Christmas sweater but I decided to go with a Snowman denim shirt instead. I decided to post a few pictures of how we decorated for the event. This is my favorite event of the year! We play Christmas carols, decorate Susan's house for the holidays, eat Christmas Cookies and there are even gifts until the tree for everyone.

Everyone loved the atmosphere as well as the projects. I am also posting a picture of the projects again in case you forgot what today was all about. Hopefully next year it will be a little cooler when we plan to do this. Hope you enjoyed your day today where you live.


No comments:

Post a Comment