Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Christmas in July Event 2011

Susan and I again are hosting a Christmas in July Event. I love this event. We decorate the house for Christmas, play Christmas music, have Christmas cookies, and plan Christmas projects all for you. Here is what we are planning to do for you this July. You get to make a 6" x 6" Gift Package which holds a pen, memo pad and Giardelli chocolate, a Penquin Candy Wrapper, Snowman Treat Box, Christmas Card, and a Gift Card Holder. This is a way to help you kick start your gift making.

Our Christmas in July Event will be held on July 30 at 9 AM- Noon. The event will be held at Susan's House and the cost is $15. Please let me know by July 23, if you plan to attend. If you have any questions, please contact me.

I will not be able to post for the next few days because my computer has to be sent out to be fixed. Please email me if you have any questions about this event or Technique Class.

1 comment:

  1. I love the 6x6 Gift Set....ok...really love all of it but especially that!

    ReplyDelete