Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Another Graduation Party

This summer has been a summer of surprises. When the summer started I thought nothing was going to be happening much this summer but boy was I wrong. There are a lot of celebrations going on that I was not planning on such as showers, weddings , and graduation parties. This weekend we were invited to another graduation party. This one was held for a cousin's son. Really nice guy and nice family. Anyway, I needed to come up with a card. Not realizing that there were going to be so many graduation parties this year, I did not invest in a stamp set that I could use for graduation cards. I needed to go back to last years retired stamp, "Happy Grad". If you are wondering why all my graduation cards are made with blue cardstock, it is because all my graduating kids school colors are blue and white. The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMPS: Happy Grad (retired)
PAPER: Whisper White, Night of Nave, Brushed Silver, Nautical Expeditions DSP
INK: Night of Navy
ACCESSORIES: Houndstooth Embossing Folder, Dimensionals

We never did get to the graduation party. Lucy got very ill. Because she has Addison's Disease, we have to watch her carefully in case she goes into a crisis. But the good news is the graduate got his card and Lucy is feeling better. The weather is very hot here and the heat wave is supposed to stay for at least 10 days. I hope the weather is better where you are. Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment