Friday, July 22, 2011

Open House Make & Take 2

Does this look familiar? That is because this was the original card that I made for my Make & Takes for my Open House. Then After my Open House, I found out I needed a Graduation card and I had extra cardstock cut. So I just changed the airplane to the graduation sentiment.

But getting back to this card, I used the new stamp set, "Need for Speed". I think it is a nice stamp set to use for a masculine card. I do not have much for a masculine card, so I bought this set. The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SET: Need for Speed
PAPER: Night of Navy, Whisper White, Brushed Silver, Nautical Expedition
INK: Basic Gray
ACCESSORIES: Houndstooth Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Mini Silver Brads, Dimensionals

This is a short post today and also late because of my Grandson Eli. He is visiting for a few days without Mom. I forgot how much attention little ones need. So his needs right now are a priority and my needs are on hold for now. Next week I will be able to get some new cards done. I plan to take him swimming now, so you go enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment