Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Paisley Petals Notepad

I decided to get away from cards for a day and made a project which I have been trying to make for a number of months. I saw the tutorial on StampingPro's blog. Click here for her blog. She has a place for tutorials and that is where I got this one.

I decided to use the New In Colors, Calypso Coral for the base of the notebook and also the DSP, "Paisley Petals" to complete this project. You will be able to find those products in the New 2011-2012 Idea Book and Catalog. July 1st is the first days that you can order those products. It was so easy to make and a very practical gift. The supplies that I used for this project were:

PAPER: Calypso Coral. Cherry Cobbler, Paisley Petals DSP
ACCESSORIES: Crumb Cake Seam Biding, Vintage Brads, Notepads, Sticky Strip

Here is the inside of the notepad.

There is a pocket that you can put receipts, stamps, coupons or whatever you wish to put in the pocket. I got the notepads at Staples. They were 5 x 7" note pads which they will cut in half if you pay extra for them to cut it. I thought it would be great to use it for your shopping list and keep coupons in the pocket.

I have a busy day today. I am getting ready for my Hostess Appreciation Gathering which I will be hosting tomorrow evening. Can't wait to get together with great people. Enjoy your day!


No comments:

Post a Comment