Monday, June 27, 2011

Another Graduation Gift Card

Well my bother in law came over Friday night and announced that he had to go shopping for cards to give our friends daughters the next day at the party. My dear husband offered my card making services so that he did not have to go to a store. So not having a lot of time, I whipped up this gift card. I forgot to take a picture of the inside. But it has a slot for the gift card.

Since I only have this SU retired stamp, "Happy Grad", It looks similar to the other gift cards. I felt that it needed something to make it pop. Our town was originally called the Barony of the Rose and so you see a lot of red roses around. That is what made me decide to use a red rose on the gift card and I feel that small amount of color adds more interest to the gift card holder. The rose stamp was a single stamp that I had laying around. I think I used this stamp on my daughter's graduation party invites over 10 years ago! So at this point I really could not tell you where it came from.

Another crazy day today with having to run Lucy back to the vet to remove her stitches and then back home to pick up Dad to take him to a Dr.'s appointment. I am hoping that after today, the appointments will get back to normal. Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment