Monday, June 20, 2011

Well, I am glad to be back and posting. Last week was an extremely crazy one. I had to take my Father to 2 Dr.'s appointments last week and our dog, Lucy had her second surgery in 3 months. Her surgery was done at a place 90 minutes away, so there went to more days of appointments for her. She seems to be doing better and today is up and peppier. And my father is doing better. So hopefully things will fall into a less hectic schedule. I want to thank all my friends and customers who have kept us in their thoughts and prayers.

Today I am posting a picture of a cute gift card holder. I used the new DSP from the new catalog, " Paisley Petals". and the stamp set "Fabulous Florets" It is so cute and very easy to make. I found the directions at Stamping 411. Check it out for the directions. The supplies that I used for this project were:

STAMP SET: Fabulous Florets
PAPER: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Peach Parfait, Poppy Parade, Paisley Petals DSP
INK: Poppy Parade
ACCESSORIES: Versamark, Black Embossing Powder, Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Two Tag Die, Big Shot, Rhinestone Jewels, Dimensionals

I love to make gift card holders because I think there are so many occasions that you can use them. This is yet another different way to present a gift card. I am off to do all those little things that I could not get done last week. It is a beautiful day here today and I intend to take full advantage of it. Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment