Thursday, June 9, 2011

June Technique Class- Card 1

I love this stamp set! It is Sunny Fun and has all those cute things you see in Summer. I choose the stamp in the set which has cute kids floating in water while riding in their inner tubes. How cute is that! I decided to use this set to make a V-Latch card. I was shown how to make this type of card at Leadership. I was just waiting for the right time to make it. I think Summer is the perfect time to make cards that are more whimsical and this card is a good card to use a more whimsical stamp set.

This is one of the cards we will be making at my June Technique Classes. HEre are the dates and times that I will be holding these classes:

June 21-Tuesday @ 9:15 - 11:45 AM
June 22-Wednesday @ 7 - 9:30 PM
June 25- Thursday @ 9 - 11:30 AM

The cost is $10 for 3 cards and a technique card (directions) for each technique taught.

If interested please contact me.

I love the colors on this card. I think it makes you feel like it is summer. The weather here today is hot and humid so it really feels like summer here. Enjoy the day!

2 comments: