Friday, June 24, 2011

Happy Grads!

Tomorrow I will be going to a Graduation Party for our friends daughters. They are sisters and one graduated from college this year and her sister graduated this year from High School. Both school's colors (believe it or not) are blue and white. So all I had to do was come up with one design and make 2 of them.

Last week I made a gift card and I decided to use the same pattern to create the gift card. Because I thought I no longer needed to make Graduation cards anymore, I got sold all of my stamps that had anything to do with graduation. Lucky for me, I found the retired "Happy Grad" stamp from SU. And I have absolutely no idea where the stamp with the diploma came from. I didn't even remember I had it. But I decided I needed it to use anyway. I guess it is time for me to get some new stamps. Thank goodness, the new catalog starts on July 1 and I can order some new stamps.

Enjoy the day!




No comments:

Post a Comment