Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Paisley Petals Watering Can

I was stamping over the weekend and one of my friends gave this to me. Isn't it cute! She used the "NEW" Paisley Petals DSP and folded it into this watering can. Paisley Petals is a new DSP which you can find in the 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog. What a great item to make to use as a favor for a special occasion. I just had to show you this different way to use the new DSP. There are so many things that you can use the Designer Papers for. You don't only have to use the papers for scrapbooking or card making. Go out of your comfort zone and try different ways to use the papers and accessories that we have. I am sure you will be pleasantly surprised what you can create.

The weather looks iffy today. The clouds are looking darker as time goes by. Hopefully the sun will come out and it will turn into a beautiful day. Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment