Saturday, June 11, 2011

June Technique Class- Card 2

A Scallop Circle Easel Card is another one of the cards that we will be making in my June Technique Classes. This month was all about "FOLD CARDS", cards that use unique folds to make them. I decided to use my favorite Sizzlet (Big Bold Cupcake) on this card. This sizzlet is on the Last Chance Accessories list. So if you still would like to get it, contact me to order or go on my Online Store. The DSP Celebrations is also retiring and can be found on the Last Chance List. So make sure you order these items before they sell out.

I love the easel cards, they are so easy to display. This card is so bright and cherry. I ordered it because I thought it was a great DSP to use on children's birthday cards. The colors are so inviting for a child.


This is another one of the cards we will be making at my June Technique Classes. Here are the dates and times that I will be holding these classes:

June 21-Tuesday @ 9:15 - 11:45 AM
June 22-Wednesday @ 7 - 9:30 PM
June 25- Thursday @ 9 - 11:30 AM

The cost is $10 for 3 cards and a technique card (directions) for each technique taught.

Contact me if interested.

I am off and running for a very busy day today. It is Eli's Baptism today! I have a strict list of errands that I must adhere to this morning. I have to pick up the cake, food, ect. at different places and then come home , get ready, pack and everything up and head over to the chapel. Timing is of the essence today with everything that needs to be done. My daughter's In-Laws flew in from Arizona yesterday for this. They have not seen Eli since he was three weeks old. So this is a big day in more ways than one. I am looking forward to this wonderful although very hectic day. Enjoy your day!


No comments:

Post a Comment