Saturday, June 4, 2011

Retired Stamp Set Contest is Over

I held my annual "Retired Stamp Set Contest" and I have a Winner! Congratulations Joannie A.!!! Every year I have my customers try to guess what stamps will be retiring. They get to choose 30 sets of what they think will retire. Usually they choose the sets they think of been in the catalog the longest but it doesn't always work that way. This year the winner picked 19 correct stamp sets that were retired. That is the highest number that anyone has ever picked. This is what the winner got. I have have these tins that I bought a few years back and was going to do something wonderful with but never did. I think it is a great container to put some of her stamping stuff in.

Well back to work. I received the new catalog yesterday and some new sneak peek items, so I can't wait to get to play with all the new stuff I got. You will love the new In Colors and new stamp sets that are in the new catalog! Gotta go now and play. Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment