Thursday, November 19, 2009

Susan's Tissue Holder
















On Sunday, my up-line had all us over to her place for a meeting. The best part of the meeting for me is when we exchange our swaps. This was the swap that I received from Susan. The day before the meeting I showed her my swap which was the gift card holder. Well she went home and changed her swap to this. I adore it! It is so simple but yet is so cute and functional. All she did was take a piece of card stock, scored it to fit around the package of tissues, turned it over and took the scallop oval punch and punched a hole for the tissues to be able to come out of. She stamped a cute design for the front and embellished it with a ribbon. So gosh darn cute and it is so easy to make. What a cute way to make a dull package of tissues look more festive.

I just had to show them to you because I just thought it would fit in with the theme I had going on different ways to give gifts. It is a little overcast here today and looks like it might drizzle but I intend to go out and enjoy my day. I hope you go out and do the same.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable. Good job to Susan. Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I demo'd it at my club last night, they loved it. The extras I made for my craft fair tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete