Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Magnetic Gift Box

In the Holiday Mini, there is greatest packaging for gifts. It is the Magnetic Gift Box. For $4.95, you receive 2 gift boxes. They arrive flat, which is great for storage until you need them. But the boxes are 4" x 4" x 1-1/2" and can be used for your gift giving this Christmas. You can use them to place gifts of jewelry or any small item. After I assembled the box, I decided that I could spiffy up the packaging. I decided to make a Belly Band to place around the box. I used Old Olive card stock and paper from the Merry Moments DSP. I then took 5/8" Red Grosgrain Ribbon to tie a nice bow around the box. The Delightful Decorations stamp set was used to create a name tag for the package. What a quick and easy way to embellish a box for your gift giving! People will love receiving a gift with this simple but impressive packaging.

This is the season that we are always looking for quick and easy ways to give gifts. Hope this idea will help you make the Holiday gift giving a little easier. I intend to go out today and start buying some gifts for the upcoming holidays. I will be enjoying my day so go out and enjoy yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment