Monday, November 2, 2009

I Think I Got It!

I think I finally figured out what I was doing wrong and why I couldn't get this scrap book page uploaded to my site. Please be patient with me while I try getting to used to all this new technology.

These are pictures my daughter took when she went to Las Vegas. I told her to take a lot of pics so I could use My Digital Studio to make her a book. This is one of my pages I made using her pictures. I think it came out alright. I love what Las Vegas looks like at night. I think she did a great job with the photos. And I am getting more used to using the program and so the next page that I make will be more complicated. Hopefully!

I went to the dentist today and had 2 temporary crowns put on my teeth. So I really did not feel up to posting anything until now. I had TMJ a few years back and so when I go to the dentist to have work done in my mouth, it becomes a bigger deal than for most people. I hope you can see the whole page this time and I hope you get to enjoy what is left of today.

No comments:

Post a Comment