Sunday, November 1, 2009

Digital Card-Part 2

Using the My Digital Studio makes creating cards extremely easy. I was able to make this simple card in 10 minutes. I needed to make some Christmas cards for my daughter but I really did not have the opportunity to drag all my supplies out. I am not as lucky as some to have a craft room. When I stamp, I take over the whole dining room. No one in the house is happy when I do that. So this week, we had so much going on that I needed to keep the dining room nice and neat. When I got a request for cards, I thought My Digital Studio was the answer. I could create the cards without turning my household upside down. This was a big plus for me this week. My daughter loved the card and will be ordering them from me.

I love how easy it is to work on. I also liked that I could play around with colors without getting all my papers out or finding out that I ran out of the color I wanted to use. After she gets these cards, she could also add other embellishments to them. There are many ways that you can use this program. I am going to play around with it more today and see what else I can come up with. I know I will enjoy the time creating today. You enjoy your day also!

No comments:

Post a Comment