Sunday, November 8, 2009

November Technique Class-Card 1

This card is one that I will be doing with my customers in my November Technique Class. This technique is called "Cracked Glass". It can be called other names but I prefer to go with Cracked Glass because that is what it looks like. I like this technique because it tends to make your image look more vintage and that is why I chose the stamp set that I did. The stamp set is "WINTER POST" and I think it has a very vintage feel to it. I love the old time skaters and that is why I stamped this image in Chocolate Chip. I did not want to use a lot of bright colors in order to keep that vintage feel. That is why I used Very Vanilla, Real Red, Kraft, and Chocolate Chip card stock. I stayed with this color scheme even when I chose the ink colors. The red gives it a winter feel without taking away from the older look of the card. If you wish to attend my class this month you can contact me through my email or call me. I will be holding classes on Wednesday, November 11 at 7PM, Saturday, November 14 at 9AM, or Tuesday at 9:15 AM.

I have been working on projects over the weekend and will be posting more Christmas cards this week.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't cracked glass fun to do. I love taking in out of the freezer and cracking it.

    ReplyDelete