Thursday, October 15, 2009

Stamp a Stack Card 3

Well here is card number three for the Stamp a Stack. This is a card that looks so much better in person than in a photo. The ornament on this card is 3-D. I CASED this card from a swap I saw at Regionals. I really liked the idea of the ornament being 3-D. My customers also really like the way the ornament is placed on the card. The base of the card is Handsome Hunter with Real Red. The Whisper White was Embossed with the Textured Impressions Folder-Petals A Plenty folder. I really like the textured background. This is another simple card but the 3-D ornament is what sets this card apart and makes it special. If interested in this Stamp A Stack please contact me. It will be held on Oct 24 @9 at my house. Please let me know by Sunday.

1 comment: