Monday, October 26, 2009

My Digital Studio Album Page-My First!


This is my first album page that I designed! My daughter went to Las Vegas this fall and I told her to take lots and lots of pictures. I am going to work on making her a full album. My Digital Studio has pages that are already pre-made. I probably should have started with one of those pages first but noooooo, I decide to design my own from the start! And guess what ! It was easy! I know that I could probably change things. And with this program, it will be easy to add those small details or even delete things that I have decided might be too much. But for right now, this computer impaired woman is just thrilled with my first page. There is only one problem. Now that I am getting the hang of this and I am so excited about working with this program, I am just worried I won't have enough pictures to keep me busy! But that is okay! With this program, I can also make cards, calendars, flyers and all kinds of neat things. If you would like more information about this program, you can contact me by phone or email. Just try it, you'll like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment