Friday, October 9, 2009

October Technique Class

I know I have been away again for a while, this time I had a root canal done. Yesterday I finally felt good enough to work on this month's samples for my technique class.

This month we are making Autumn themed cards using various techniques. The technique used on this card is called "LAYERED BRAYER". I found it on Flowerbug's Ink Spot blog. You can find a link to her blog on my blog. She has the most amazing things on her blog. I thought that it would be a great technique to do a background for a Fall card. This is one of three cards that we will be making at this month's class. If interested in attending please contact me. The dates for this class are: Saturday 17 @ 9-11:30, Tuesday 20 @ 9:15-11:45 or Wednesday 21 @ 7-9:30 PM. The cost is $10 for three cards/envelopes plus a technique card for each technique introduced. I will be posting the other two cards in the next few days. Enjoy the rest of your day, I know I will. I am in Hershey for the weekend at a car show. But I will be enjoying all the chocolate that I can get my hands on this weekend while I am here!

No comments:

Post a Comment