Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Christmas Gift Card Holder

















I am always looking for samples and directions for different gift card holders. I found the directions for this Wallet Gift Card Holder on Splitcoast Stampers. The person who had the directions was Lauren. I thought it was very interesting that she made the gift card holder look more like a wallet and that a gift card could be slipped into a pocket. This card holder was made starting with a 6" x 6" piece of cardstock. I still had this stamp set out from my Holiday Stamp A Stack on Saturday and I decided to try to use my leftover scraps. So this is the sample I came up with. I used this 3-D project for a swap on Sunday with my sidelines and my upline at our monthly meeting. The supplies that I used for this project were:

STAMP SET: Berry Christmas, All Holidays
PAPER: Real Red, DSP-Merry Moments, Whisper White
INK: Real Red, Old Olive
ACCESSORIES: Sherbet Buttons, Glue Dots, Corner Rounder Punch, Velcro Circles

I like to give gift cards for various occasions. So I am always on the lookout for a different way to package a gift card. I thought this was really cute. I hope the person that I use this gift card holder this Holiday season likes it too.

For some reason, the last few days I have been having trouble posting. Not everything has been going on my blog. The preview always shows it the right way and then I post and things are cut off. So I am trying again, so please be patient until I can figure out what I am doing wrong and can fix the problem. So please go out and enjoy your day and hopefully today this post goes through the way I want it to.

No comments:

Post a Comment