Saturday, October 3, 2009

Regional Make and Take

Because I have been gone most of September, I have not had a chance to really create new cards or scrapbook pages. Hopefully this week will be better and I can finally sit down and use some of the new supplies I received when I got home.

In the meantime, I want to show you one of the Make and Take projects we did at Regionals in Cincinnati. This card uses "Berry Christmas" and is a more versatile stamp set than what I first thought. You can find it in the new Holiday Mini. This is a very simple card but I really like it.

For this card we used:
STAMP SET: Berry Christmas
PAPER: Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip
INK: Real Red, Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip
ACCESSORIES: Stapler, Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals, 1/2 Circle Punch


For those of you who like a more traditional colored card, it would be very, it would be very easy to swap color schemes to a Real Red/Hunter Green/Baroque Burgundy color scheme. Well I am off this morning to an event that Susan and I are doing together. It is our Holiday Sweet Treat Stamp Camp. Everyone today will be making projects that contain some type of treat. Susan and I have started to do a few events together and it seems to be working out. I was going to post a pic of those projects today but I must have deleted the photos I took. I could not find them this morning. I am off to a morning of stamping and loving it. I hope you will enjoy your day also.

No comments:

Post a Comment