Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Stamp A Stack Card 2

I am having my Holiday Stamp a Stack on Oct. 24. This is one of the three cards that my customers will make. I decided that I wanted to do a non traditional sized card. So I decided to make one of the cards a square card this time for a change. This is a very simple card using the "Berry Christmas" stamp set. Although it is simple, it does use a lot of layers. I think that you can use more layers when your card is simple. If your card is busy and then you have a number of layers, I don't think it makes for a good design. Too many layers and a lot going on in a card can be overwhelming. Your eye doesn't know what to focus on when there is too much going on. So when creating a card, try using the old saying, less can be more!

If you are interested in attending my Stamp A Stack, contact me at dereas4@rcn.com or give me a call for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment